LOOKING FOR WORK
WE CAN HELP
Job hunting can be nerve wracking, time consuming and downright hard work. We can’t promise to calm your nerves before an interview, but when it comes to finding opportunities to make the most of your skills, we can help.
No, you do not have to pay a fee to register with us. We encourage a face to face meeting or phone call so we can understand who you are and where you hope to be in the job market.
- Whether you apply online or in person, we begin with a review of your resume. Our recruiters need to understand your current skills, background and career goals.
- We will ask you to come in to our local office to meet with one of our recruiters. We will discuss your skills, your needs, and work personality.
- We require all candidates to complete our associate application, including background check consent forms.
- You will not be considered available for employment until a minimum of two professional references have been provided.
- When we find the right job opportunity for you, we will give you a customized orientation regarding your placement. This may include dress code, safety rules, and other information that will help you feel comfortable at the new job.
- We will contact you and your immediate supervisor to make sure you are both happy and comfortable with the placement. We will stay in touch throughout your assignment and conduct follow-up calls based on the supervisor’s need and preferences.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q: When I search for jobs on your website, there doesn’t seem to be any listed…what’s up?
A: There are so many great, qualified, and experienced candidates in our database (from all of the resumes that we receive daily) that we can usually fill an available position without having to advertise on our website, our Facebook page or elsewhere! That’s why it is so important to ensure that you are registered with us and to let us know if you change your address or phone number(s).
Q: What does it cost to register with Muskoka Staffing–do I have to pay a fee?
A: No! Muskoka Staffing does not charge our Associates any type of fees to register with us. We are paid by our Client companies for placement or recruitment services that we provide to them.
Looking for more information on how Muskoka Staffing can support your employment needs? Send us your information, and we will reach out to you personally.